2017 Schedule is set… some new trails and old favorites return.
Come ride with us, all are welcome!
Facebook is the primary way to coordinate the group, this site is just for publishing the schedule to people who don’t use Facebook, you can also sign up for weekly email for updates.
Connect with everyone here, over 150 members!
2017 Fall Trip to Moab
Make plans to attend the fall trip to Moab, Sept 21-24. Discussion about housing and planning on the Facebook site.
Are you on the email list? You can get a weekly update and reminder about the rides.
Sign up here for the email list…
About our Group
- We are a ministry: We are Believers on Mountain Bikes. It’s not just a biking club. We believe in God, his Son Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit.
- We worship: God with our bodies, our prayers, our stories, our conversations and our devotionals.
- We give kudos: We represent a wide variety of skill and fitness levels and we celebrate achievement and improvement at every level. We enjoy the challenge.
- We put the group first: Our rides are about the journey and experience together. We do our best to stick together and leave no one behind.
- Its about the relationships: BOMB is about the relationships we develop around mountain biking. It’s a chance to connect, encourage and support one another in Christ.